COVID-19 Regulations and Precautions
- All offices will be thoroughly cleaned and sanitized on a daily basis according to CDC regulations
- All staff will be screened daily to ensure they are asymptomatic and will be provided with full PPE including masks, gloves and face shields
- Any person entering the office will be screened prior to entry via health questionnaire and temperature reading onsite and will be required to wear a facial mask
- We have established Non-Contact check-in with online registration forms and a Virtual Waiting Room to ensure social distancing is maintained
- Anyone entering the office is required to wear a mask at all times
- We have UV sterilization for objects that are handled, including optical frames and equipment.
- We offer telemedicine visits for those who are unable to come into the office due to pre-existing conditions or concerns