As we are closing up 2012, I feel like there is a lot of great things that have happened this year. From our children reading better, to catching touchdowns, to expanding peripheral awareness, to new office gadgets, to a new website, to this new blog! Here at Optometric Physicians, we have a lot to be thankful for.
Thank you to all for being apart of our journey. You have allowed us to be apart of your families, and I thank you for all your hard work and dedication.
Today I wanted to touch on the most popular blogs this year:
1. Our series on Perceptual Skills:
2. How to Make Vision Therapy Home Exercises Fun! & Fun Home Exercises! Continued….: We all know Home Vision Therapy needs to be fun to help motivate our patients. Those blogs are great resources.
3. Let Your Children Explore and Play! : I am a big advocate of hands-on-activities, as opposed to electronics like an iPhone/iPad or a Nintendo DS.
4. What are Primative Reflexes? : This is a great subject, and is a very challenging subject to understand, which is why I think it makes the “most popular blog list” this year. For the whole series: What Causes Reflexes to Be Retained?, Retained Reflexes related to Learning Difficulties.
5. Is there correlation between ADD/ADHD and vision problems?: Most of my patients are diagnosed with ADD/ADHD, and since there is a correlation between the two, it intrigues our readers.
6. And finally – Vision Therapy Resources: Who doesn’t want to know more about Vision Therapy?! These are great resources that some of my parents loved.
There it is… I have enjoyed blogging and learning more about what I am passionate about – VISION THERAPY! What were your favorite blogs this year?! What would you like me to blog about?
Have a great holiday season! And looking forward to seeing you all in the New Year!